August 31 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
If you’re a small business looking to make business connections in a relaxed environment, come along and join us at Networking 1-0-FUN!
About this event
Prior to the event, we will send you the tips you need to write the perfect business pitch.
- Why is networking so important?
- Business pitch examples and how to write your own
- Ensuring you get the most out of all networking platforms – In person & online.
- How to get the most out of your pitch
- The do’s and don’ts
On the night: you will be given the opportunity to introduce who you are and what you do:
- Pitch your business to the group (optional, let us know at the time of registering)
- Have fun with your pitch! Make up a rhyme, create an acronym of your businesses’ name or attend as a group.
- You’ll have the know how, so now it’s time to put it into action! Engage with others in the room and mingle in a relaxed setting.
Lots of prizes and giveaways to be won so put your best pitch forward!
Get business done by joining us at Networking 1-0-FUN!
Drinks at bar prices. Light canapes provided.