Winning government business: What you need to know
October 21, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Learn everything you need to know to position your business to stand out and win one of the many tender and contract opportunities regularly available. Understand how each level of government – local, state and federal – is different and get to grips with the terminology, the protocols and processes that must be followed when bidding for government tenders and grants or responding to requests to quote.
Learn how to make your proposal stand out and find out how your business will be evaluated at this workshop specifically designed by government to demystify the application process.
Get the inside story straight from the mouths of the decision makers on where to source opportunities and take away useful resources, checklists and templates, hints and practical tips to follow.
Winning government business is possible. Find out how at this Small Business Victoria workshop, one of many that have helped businesses in Victoria get started for more than 10 years.
Learn how to:
• Become a supplier to local, state and federal governments
• Understand the way the public sector buys goods and services
• Communicate and engage, both within and across government departments
• Market your capabilities
• Source opportunities
• Apply for grants, tender and submit bids, or respond to requests to quote
• Gain competitive advantage
• Maximise opportunities for success
• Access tools, templates, support and resources in future.